Pra’s Annual Conference/AGM
Saturday 27th June 2009
- If there ever was a time when all landholders needed to stand shoulder to shoulder, the time is now.
- It is imperative all landholders stand together on this issue. This means freehold, leasehold, PMAV and all unaffected landholders.
- Landholders have been unjustly targeted three times : VMA 1999, Water Act 2000, VM and Other Legislation Amendment Bill 2004.
- Remember, you are defending your families, properties, your homes and your future if this rot does not stop.
- How many times are we going to tolerate this discrimination, humiliation and bullying?
- Now the Vegetation Regrowth Moratorium followed by legislation is the knock-out blow.
- If we don’t stand up and fight this time around our pride, self-respect and will to fight will be lost forever.
- We must show determination, strength and courage. Spare a thought for the next generation.
STAND YOUR GROUND
The Annual Conference of Property Rights Australia will be held at the Leichardt Hotel, cnr Denham and Bolsover Streets, Rockhampton on Saturday, 27TH June 2009, commencing at 9.00am with registration from 8.00am.
- Members will receive the usual agenda items and reports by mail
- Non-members are most welcome – details are available from the PRA Office
Phone: 07 49213430
Fax: 07 49213870